Rock the Fuckin' Vote! Rock the Fuckin' Vote!

Go away

I cannot sit here and say that this is a bad movie. But how can it not be? If you take well paid pro animators with script writers, pro sound people and so on, and you're bound to beat everybody else here in the portal who have sites that they are trying to get exposure for. Why are you here? Just because tom won't sell doesn't mean you get to own the portal. You have a movie in like the top 3, is that not enough?
The portal is about the underground sites, built from the man up, not the corapation down, that are looking for exposure, not seeing which corparation can buy the best animators. Please. Leave us in peace.

Weird Al MP3 Player v1.01 Weird Al MP3 Player v1.01

Woah woah

no. bad. no animation. one frame. go away.
not a flash movie.

Spear Britney Spear Britney

Nice Engine

I like the engine this uses. (the way you shoot her)
Damned if I don't use it in one of my movies...
nice graphics too.

Nimian Flyer Nimian Flyer

THE CONTROLS!

I'm sorry. Its a good concept, has good graphics, very stylish, but the controls are pretty bad. They some times don't even respond. I'd suggest you redo the engine ofthe controls

Portal Trivia Portal Trivia

THIS SUX

Come on people. Why can't you see that this sucks?
a) The creators such a dumass he doesn't know how to make his own buttons
b) The layout is ugly and theres no sound (sure theres that blister in the sun clip, but that was pretty pointless). Its all just go to and stop (the frame)
Since it concerns the portal, does that make you vote well on it?
This reminds of a movie that was one frame, complaining about the portal, and it go on the daily top 5.
This is total shit and deserves nothing greater than a 2.